Sales Tax Consulting ServicesExplore Our Available Services
Per State/Multi-Price Below
Concerned as to where you should be collecting sales tax? If you do not collect where you are supposed to, it could be money out of your pocket
What is nexus? Nexus means a connection with a state. If you have a physical presence (employees, independent contractors, inventory, or use a 3rd party fulfillment service), you likely have nexus in a state. If you are not proactive in collecting sales tax, it could be money out of your pocket when the state gets wind of it.
Nexus study: Nexus standards are different in every state, and a nexus study identifies where your company has nexus and sales tax exposures. Sales Tax Helper LLC’s sales tax nexus study includes reviewing and analyzing all pertinent sales records and other relevant records that may trigger nexus. At the conclusion, we provide a chart showing which states you have nexus and a plan of action, which may include registering for sales tax, voluntary disclosures, or state amnesty programs.
Voluntary disclosure pricing:
- Up to 5 States - $2,500/state
- 6-10 states - $2,250/ State
- 11-15 states - $2,000/state
- 16-20 states - $1,750/state
- 21+ state - $1,500/state
Fight a Penalty
- Need a pro to negotiate a payment plan on an outstanding liability?
- Need our team to challenge a penalty issued by the state? We can file a letter to contest a penalty you received - $1,000
- We can handle it all. We file a penalty abatement letter and negotiate payment terms for your sales tax liability and/or penalty - $1,500
“Representing Our Company Professionally”- Ata A.
“Responsive and Provide Invaluable Knowledge”- Brennan A.