Washington Sales Tax Helper
Professional Sales Tax Audit Services in WA
If you are a business owner in Washington and are subject to an audit for sales tax, a final assessment can be a significant financial burden for your company. To avoid losing tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars handling your sales tax issues on your own, you should let Washington Sales Tax Helper LLC get the best possible outcome.
An Experienced and Professional Team
With decades of experience, our team consists of former auditors, veteran sales tax consultants, and even lawyers who have extensive knowledge of the audit process to help you resolve your tax matters. Rather than paying tens of thousands of dollars on an attorney, our professional experts offer equivalent representation at a fraction of the cost.
A Range of Services
Washington Sales Tax Helper LLC provides the following sales tax audit services:
- Sales Tax Audit Defense – If you received a notice of a pending audit, you have a right to have a sales tax representative on your side from start to finish.
- Assessment Appeals – Unsatisfied with the final assessment? We can help you contest or protest the auditor’s findings.
- Sales Tax Litigation – If you wish to litigate your tax matter in Washington tax or administrative court, look no further than our sales tax litigation consultants to advise you.
- Sales Tax Consulting – To limit exposure to future audits and take advantage of tax-saving opportunities, we provide consulting services on all things sales tax.
Sales Tax Audit Process in WA
The sales tax audit process in Washington is as follows:
- Sales tax audits begin when you receive a notice from the Washington State Department of Revenue.
- The auditors will schedule an initial meeting to address the nature of the audit.
- After the Department devises an audit plan, auditors will conduct an examination by reviewing your books and records and compare all reported sales to your state sales tax return. In general, auditors can look through three to four years’ worth of your documents to find any error.
- Once the examination phase is finished, the auditor will issue a final assessment. If you do not agree with the auditor’s findings, you may appeal or protest the assessment.
Not only can Washington Sales Tax Helper LLC handle the audit on your behalf and keep the auditors at bay while you concentrate on business operations, but we can also fight the assessment and protect your businesses’ rights. Do not wait to let us guide you through each step of the audit process.
Reach Out to Our Team of Experts Today
You do not have to pay a lawyer hundreds of dollars an hour to get the professional assistance necessary to resolve your sales tax disputes. We know what it takes to get the most favorable results for business owners.
"Jerry is the best!"
Jerry is the best! I made the mistake thinking I could deal with the use tax auditor on my own not realizing that I would be ...- Gary O.
"Sales Tax Helper Can Make Miracles Happen"
Sales Tax Helper can make miracles happen. Jerry was able to wipe hundreds of thousands of dollars off a NY sales tax bill ...- Zalmi D.
"I Will Definitely Be Using His Services Again"
Jerry was very helpful and listened to all our concerns. I will definitely be using his services again.- Joyce J.
"Representing Our Company Professionally"
Owning a Texas car dealership is demanding work, so taking on a Texas Sales Tax Audit was a daunting task for us – we didn’t ...- Ata A.
Whether you have a single state tax audit, a sales tax assessment that you need to fight, or multiple state tax audits, Sales Tax Helper understands how to help you and take the burden off your shoulders